Squadron Competition Summer 2019
In the Tradition of the USAF A-10 HawgSmoke Competition
Sundays, July 14, 21, and 28.
This is a three-night event to determine the Number One Squadron in WarBirds to be held over the Month of July 2019.
The Winner will be the WarSmoke Squadron of the Summer 2019 and win FREE Months of WarBirds!
Squadrons will compete on two sides of a conflict held over three Sunday nights for Free WarBirds Cash and Free WarBirds Months.
Each side will have three fields to capture and hold till the end of the event, which will last two hours, Sunday nights starting at 2030 EDT, on Sunday, July 14th, July 21st, and July 28th.
WarSmoke Best Squadron Competition
Win FREE WarBirds Cash and WarBirds Months
The Best Squadron pilots will win two FREE WarBirds Months with up to 10 FREE Months to give away. Each Participating Member of the Top Squadron for each individual night will win $10 in WarBirds Cash.
Each Squadron/Combined Squadrons need at least 8 players in your Squadron to qualify and the Combined Squads must identify their teamed squadrons before the event to win prizes.
If you do not have 8 players in your Squad, you are welcome to join with another Squadron for the competition as long as you announce the partnership in advance to IENT.
- The Event will run from 2030 to 2230 EDT each of three Sunday Nights.
- The Total Score of all three nights will determine the winners.
- Each side will be given three primary targets and 3 important fields to defend.
- There will be a 2500 bonus to each side for every important field they capture and hold till the end of the event.
- These bonuses will be determined by the map at the end of the event at 2230.